lucidcircus is seeking a freelance SEO Consultant to join our growing team in the Czech Republic and USA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing cohesive, compelling SEO strategies that help to guide the development and content processes during the project’s life-cycle. Also the candidate will be working closely with the clients on various projects as well as internal team of developers to ensure strategies and recommendations are implemented. Work can be delivered remotely. Enthusiasm is more important than experience and we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Responsible for developing cohesive, compelling SEO strategies that help to guide the development and content processes during the project’s lifecycle.
- Conducting and delivering keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, link development, site structure recommendations and other SEO-related activities
- Communicating actively with an internal team of project owners and developers as well as clients during the project life-cycle
- Ensuring SEO recommendations such as site structure and technical SEO audit are implemented and followed correctly
Job Requirements / Ideal Skills
- Solid experience and understanding of SEO tools such Google Search Console, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, Moz BrightEdge, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog
- Comprehensive knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Strong ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data and make actionable, data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Excellent written and spoken interpersonal skills in order to understand complex project details and simplify them to clients as well as understand their needs.
- Google Analytics certification is desirable
- Opportunity to quickly expand your skill set
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Advancement opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours/locations
- Performance bonuses