lucidcircus is seeking a freelance Technical Manager to join our growing teams in the USA and the Czech Republic. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing a diverse portfolio of web and mobile projects from kickoff through launch as well as coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional on-line experiences, while managing time-lines and budgets as well as the more technical aspects of the projects. Enthusiasm is more important than experience and we are willing to train the right candidate. Work from anywhere in the world.
- Responsible for overseeing a diverse portfolio of web and mobile projects from kickoff through launch
- Managing projects’ time-line, budget, clients’ satisfaction as well as technical aspects of the projects.
- Communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams and relevant projects’ stakeholders such as clients, investors, third parties etc.
- Consulting and co-designing the projects’ architecture with developers and architects.
Job Requirements / Ideal Skills
- Wireframing and prototyping with Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Adobe XD or other programs (Balsamiq, Axure, UxPin)
- Experience and knowledge of creating and reviewing technical project scopes and documentations for both the client and developers
- Knowledge and understanding of various agile methodologies, for example Scrum or Kanban
- Experience using project management tools such as JIRA, Asana, Trello or BaseCamp
- Testing and reviewing potential developers and coders
- Ability and experience with code review in HTML, CSS, PHP
- Knowledge of .NET, Java, Python, RoR, PHP, C# or other programming languages
- Understanding of basic principles of UX, UI and IA
- Experience with SEO, SMM, PPC, Google Analytics, Content Strategy and A/B testing
- Experience using any or all of these Enterprise level CMSs – SiteCore, Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5 / AEM), SharePoint, EpiServer, Kentico, Sitefinity
- Experience with setting up mobile applications and their environments – Google Developer Console, Apple Developer Programme
- Understanding of relational databases and their structure – SQL or MongoDB
- Experience with third party payment gateways and their setup – PayPal, SecurePay, Square or Skrill
- Experience with Google Developers Portal and services creation and setup (Maps, Identity Platform etc.)
- Understanding of version control using Git, SVN, TFVC or Mercurial
- Understanding of API and its usage (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with due diligence of potential developers and other partners
- Opportunity to quickly expand your skill set
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Advancement opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours/locations
- Performance bonuses