lucidcircus is seeking a freelance Technical Support Manager to join our growing teams in the USA and the Czech Republic. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing software development projects from kickoff through launch as well as coordinating and collaborating with cross-functional teams to create exceptional online experiences while managing client expectations, timelines, and budgets as well as the more technical aspects of the projects.
Work from anywhere in the world.
- Responsible for overseeing a diverse portfolio of enterprise-level SaaS products from kickoff through to launch.
- Managing projects’ timeline, budget, clients’ satisfaction as well as technical aspects of the projects.
- Communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams and relevant projects’ stakeholders.
- Consulting and co-designing the projects’ architecture with developers and architects.
Job Requirements / Ideal Skills
- +3 years of experience in technical client-facing roles
- +2 years of experience working with enterprise SaaS
- Experience and knowledge of creating and reviewing technical project scopes and documentation for both the client and developers
- Knowledge and understanding of various agile methodologies, for example, Scrum or Kanban, using Jira.
- Ability and experience with code review in Java, Python and .NET
- Understanding of basic principles of UX, UI, and IA
- Experience with any or all of these CMSs – SiteCore, Adobe Experience Manager (CQ5 / AEM), Drupal
- Understanding of relational databases and their structure
- A solid understanding of API’s
- Opportunity to quickly expand your skill set
- Work on projects for Fortune 100 companies
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Advancement opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Performance bonuses