lucidcircus is seeking a freelance UX Analyst to join our growing team in the Czech Republic. The ideal candidate will be responsible for defining and documenting user and task-focused analysis such as user flows, journey maps, personas, etc. Also, the candidate will help to create wireframes and mockups and testing them. In addition, the candidate will help to conduct user interviews and user tests. Work can be delivered remotely.
- Responsible for defining and documenting user and task-focused analysis such as user flows, journey maps, personas, etc.
- Creating wireframes and mockups for clients, explaining them different scenarios and outcomes as well as testing them.
- Conduction and assisting user interviews with clients and usability interviews.
- Coordinating with SEO/PPC specialists in order to understand target customers and environment the clients operate in.
- Understanding various clients’ needs in order to co-lead the overall design process to high standards.
Job Requirements / Ideal Skills
- Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, Marvel, Adobe XD or other programs (Balsamiq, Axure, UxPin).
- Solid analytical skills in order to create and document user and task-focused analysis such as user flows, personas etc.
- Good communication skills in order to understand complex project details and simplify them to clients as well as understand their needs.
- Knowledge and experiences with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch or other programs.
- Basic understanding of SEO standards and their implementation as well as PPC campaigns.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS as well as frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of major design systems and guidelines such as Google Material Design or Apple’s Human Guidelines.
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Opportunity to quickly expand skill set
- Advancement opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses