Senior Research Specialist
+420 732 448 742
My interest for artificial intelligence stems from the passion for natural sciences and philosophy. I draw the inspiration by imagining how AI could revolutionize every aspect of human life in the future. As well I am excited about its present and emerging applications.
- earned master degree in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- spent 6 months as a research assistant at Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany
- published a peer-reviewed article in the field of heuristic search domain-independent planning
- worked as a software developer for a web-scale text mining company, Semantic Visions
- currently working as a research specialist for Konica Minolta Laboratory Europe on semantic and language technologies